We are an association of water organizations that represent a diverse set of skills and professions. Our purpose is to influence the future of water.
Working together for Water
Western Canada Water will
- Foster a cooperative environment where stewardship, regulatory, engineering, construction and operations professionals collectively work together to provide safe water for human consumption and environmental protection.
- Deliver an annual conference and magazine for the water industry to provide information on technology, regulatory requirements, problem solving and networking.
- Deliver a collaborative training and education program.
- Promote public awareness of the importance of water.
- Implement a water profession workforce development program.
- Serve as a voice and advocate on water regulations at all levels of government.
- Provide data management, finance services, marketing and administration to our Constituent Organizations as required.
- Maintain strong linkages with the Canadian Water and Wastewater Association
PROFESSIONAL RESPONSIBILITY We are committed to honesty and integrity in all actions of our staff, volunteers and members, and to helping each other and our partners openly share information and solve problems in a spirit of cooperation.
RESPECT AND EQUALITY We are committed to treating our staff, volunteers and members with consideration, esteem and dignity.
MEMBER SUPPORT We are responsive to the needs of our members and committed to the highest standards of service, products and operations through continuous review and improvement.
PUBLIC FOCUSED We are committed to protecting the health and welfare of the public and the environment.
- Supporting the Workforce
- Public Awareness of the Value of Water
- Influence and Advocacy
- Financial Planning and Operations