The success of WCW and its Constituent Organizations depends on the dedication of over 500 people who are working as volunteers. If you are interested in becoming involved on one of our committees or boards, please contact the WCW office for information or fill in the form below express your interest and we will get back to you.
Why get involved?
- Active engagement in a worthwhile cause that contributes to:
- Protecting the environment
- Protecting public health
- Develop both professionally and personally through:
- Networking with industry contacts
- Enhancement of your resume
- Increase your technical knowledge
- Expand your water experience beyond that of your day to day job
- Input and influence of education and training within Western Canada
- Develop friendships and have fun!
- Contribute to the development of the water industry and workforce
- Enhance public awareness of the importance of water
- Earn CEUs and PDHs
Volunteer opportunities exist within WCW and our Constituent Organizations.
- WCW17 Conference Planning Committee – Saskatoon SK (call the office)
- Magazine Committee
- Public Awareness Committee
- Alberta Provincial Council
- Saskatchewan Provincial Council
- Manitoba Provincial Council