|Removal & Inactivation of Giardia and Cryptosporidium||
|Annual Conference ProceedingsContains Technical & Operational presentations from the Annual WCW Conference|
|1998, 1999 Printed Editions; 1998, 2000 and later CD Rom||
|Printed Editions prior to 1998||
|WCW Membership Directory (current year)||
|For Cross Connection Control Manual only orders visit http://www.wcsawwa.net/National_Manual.html
or you can combine with WCW manuals on the WCW order on the WCW Form
Orders outside of Western Canada are to be prepaid by credit card prior to materials shipping.
Shipping charges will be calculated at time of order and purchaser notified of final amount.
Note as of July 1 2012 WCW is no longer publishing AWWOA materials.
Resources available in French:
Réseau Environnement has translated some AWWA and WEF materials into French:
- Story of Drinking Water
- M22 Sizing Water Service Lines & Meters
- M37 Coagulation & Filtration, 3rd ed.
- M6 Water Meters – Selection, Installation Testing and Maintenance, 5th ed. (to be released in October 2012)
- M36 Water Audits and Loss Control Programs
- Water Conservation for Small and Medium-Sized Utilities
- Self-Assessment for Treatment Plant Optimization
- Chlorine Safety
- Disinfection of Pipelines and Storage Facilities Field Guide
- Water Quality Complaint Investigator’s Field Guide
- AWWA Standard C651-05 and C652-02
- Filter Surveillance Techniques for Water Utilities DVD
- Filter Evaluation Procedures for Granular Media
- WEF’s MOP 11: Operation of Municipal Wastewater Treatment Plants.
They are all available at http://www.reseau-environnement.com/fr/services/publications/techniques